So ... when do I get my order?
Being able to see, touch and use a product we just bought is something we’ll always get excited about, especially if it is an artisanal or a handmade product. That’s why we want that any of the products you buy at arrive at their destination as son as possible.
Before boring you with the details of delivery times and so on, let me explain what happens after you place your order.
As you know, Valexico is a multi-brand online store; which means that we have products from different artisans that are in different parts of the world (for now they are only in Mexico, Spain and Italy, I hope to have from other countries very soon!) This, in terms of logistics, can be a bit complicated.
For example, when you choose the product(s) you like the most, it’s possible that not all of them are in the same city and that’s why you’ll have to pay a Little bit more for shipping.
Let me explain myself better. Let’s say you’ve chosen one of Pitti Vintage’s beautiful vegan leather handbags, plus a pompom charm from Mexican Beauty Shop. The first one is sent from Italy and the second one from Spain, so you’re charged a shipping fee from Italy and one for shipping from Spain; this also means you will receive your products in two different packages, at two different times. But don’t worry, both of them will arrive in perfect condition to your home.
I’m sorry if I confused you, here’s better explained (I hope!):
- You choose the products you like from our online store; a vegan bag and a Frida Kahlo bag charm.
- The vegan leather bag is sent from Italy and the Frida Kahlo bag charm is sent from Spain. The shipping fee from Italy is 10€ and from Spain is 5€; the total shipping cost is 15€.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we will send you the emails with the tracking numbers of both packages so you can keep track of where they are at all times!
- The vegan bag and the bag charm will arrive in two different packages and each will have a different delivery time.
- Once you have both, you can enjoy your sustainable shopping!
In addition to this, I’ll share with you some other details about shipping that I think are important for you to know.
- We ship worldwide. The cost of shipping is determined according to the platform we use and the courier providers available – choose the one that suits you best!
- The products sold in Valéxico are handmade, so some of them are already made and ready to be shipped; but some others have to be made once the order is placed. In case they are ready to be sent, we will send them to you within 48 to 72 hours if they are shipped within Peninsular Spain; 5 to 7 days if they are shipped to the rest of Europe and 8 to 10 days if they are shipped to the rest of the world.
- For the products that have to be made once the order is placed, you’ll need to wait for them to be produced; this depends on each artisan. Generally they take 2 to 3 days to make them. Once the artisan has made your product, it will be sent to you in the same delivery time as mentioned above. Don’t worry, we will give you all this details in the order confirmation email.
- Orders made outside the European Union may generate applicable tariffs and customs duties, which you’ll have to pay at delivery. Also, it’s possible that the shipment may be delayed at the customs border in your country; in these situations, the only thing I can recommend is to be patient, your handmade products will be with you shortly.
- Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla. I am very sorry!
- When you buy more than 50€ your shipping is free! This special offer is only valid for shipments within Peninsular Spain and the rest of Europe. If you order from anywhere else in the world, your shipment cannot be free … but we have other discounts and special offers that you can take advantage of.
- Artisanal and handmade products have a special value; that’s why every artisan and designer chooses if their products have a certain offer; that’s why some of them do NOT have free shipping for purchases over 50€.
- Likewise, there are artisans that do offer free shipping on their products within Peninsular Spain. These shipments are made by regular post mail, so you will not be sent a tracking number, but we will send you an email confirming that the shipment has been made.
I think I’ve covered all possible questions about how shipments are made from our beautiful artisanal and handmade products online shop.
If I’ve forgotten something, or you have any doubts about your order deliery or anything else, please send us an email to email@example.com and I will answer you as soon as possible.